As a Whole30 Certified Coach, the process of going through Whole30 is very familiar. I know that when I get into the swing of Whole30, I feel awesome. Once I find my rhythm of food prep, make my tried and true Whole30 friendly recipes, and gather my favorite Whole30 products, the process will run smooth and sparkly. Historically, I have completed Whole30 with loved ones and best friends, which provided camaraderie and support, as well as led me to realize my dream of becoming a Whole30 Certified Coach. This past January, I was granted the honor and pleasure of supporting a group of individuals as my clients through the Whole30 process. Witnessing others navigate this reset was a dream come true. Every single day, I was truly inspired and nourished by the beauty of connecting with authentic humans as they changed their lives.
This Whole30MakesMeSparkle community includes beautiful humans from all over the country seeking wellness and sparkle together. We laughed, cried, held each other up in tough moments, united in our enthusiasm for digestion, shared recipes, and truly celebrated one another. At this point in the process, I am realizing just how much of an impact this experience had on me. In fact, I now realize that I may be grieving slightly that this round of the official Whole30 process has ended! We are moving forward together and supporting each other in our feed freedom, but those special days of our first Whole30MakesMeSparkle experience together are complete.
I have shared that I am honored and grateful, but words truly can’t express how powerful sharing in this experience with this group was to me. In order to celebrate this process and the people, I would like to share a few of the Whole30 victories that we celebrated together as a group.
Whole30 really did make us sparkle together.
Since the first day of 2018, we have gained:
- Learning to read labels
- Developing new or enhanced cooking skills
- Saving money from less eating out/ordering in
- Better, more restorative sleep
- Clear glowing skin
- Strong hair and nails
- No more bloating
- Significant improvement in mood
- Looser clothes
- More awareness of how food affects self, physically and mentally
- Stronger workouts
- Productive and satisfying digestion
- Discovering the cause of migraines
- Reduction in joint pain and swelling
- Waking up feeling ready to take on the day
- Greater sense of purpose/meaning in life
- Releasing the power of the scale
- Connecting to community/supportive group
- Body feels like it is cooperating
- More confidence and inspiration in the kitchen
- Reduction/disappearance of bloating
- Lower blood pressure
- Developing a new appreciation for life
- Listening to and trusting our body more
- Less stagnant/sluggish energy
- Socializing without compromising wellness
- Waking up early feeling more energized than ever
- Many lost inches
- More trust in our gut instincts
- Reduction in gut inflammation and pain
- General gain in confidence
- Reduction in weight
- Enhanced intuition
- Reduction in cravings
- No more eating our feelings
- Learning more about our relationship with food
- No more mid-afternoon slump
- Fitting rings
- Huge boost in energy
- Strengthened resilience
- Feeling empowered
People often say that Whole30 is restrictive. When I take a moment to reflect on the Whole30MakesMeSparkle group experience and this list of victories, restriction does not describe it. The reality of Whole30 is that we do not restrict ourselves, but rather we expand. By committing to our health, habits, and relationship with food, we expand the possibilities of our life. By completing this experience, in full, we empower ourselves to recognize our worthiness and to design our experience in the world. Completing Whole30, we know just how much more we can sparkle. We expand together.
If you are interested in support through your Whole30 experience, please reach out. I would be honored to walk this path together. This community will continue to grow as more individuals seek to sparkle and expand. We are here when you are ready.
WE ARE WHOLE30.