This past weekend was my half birthday. It is not particularly noteworthy to turn 35.5 years old, but this mini-milestone made me realize that I have now been in my Year of Intuition (#yearofintuition) for exactly 6 months! Now, that is worth celebrating…at least, to me.
In August, when I turned 35, I made the decision to make this my Year of Intuition. My goal? To prioritize anything and everything that could help me crack open my inner knowing, my true power, my raw, messy, wild self; and of course, untap my sparkle more and more and more.
For those of you who have been following along with #yearofintuition, here is an update on some of the practices that have been a part of this year of expansion (which, for the record, is my word for 2018).
My meditation practice continues daily, and I am currently evolving it into guided practices in the morning and sound bath meditation practice later in the day.
This habit has shifted, as my work schedule has gotten more intense. I am not finding myself hiking as much as I had hoped, but I am enjoying it as much as possible when I can.
Loving my physical body
Since August, I have completed one Whole30 and one Whole60, giving my system the chance to clear, release inflammation, strengthen, and thrive. When I clear my system of the foods that don’t support me, I am able to connect with and hear the messages that my body is communicating to me. Some days my system feels more sensitive than others, and I feel like I am learning to work with and understand these sensations. I am learning to love my body more and more every day. When my body feels like an ally to my wellness and intuition, it becomes easier to cherish. The realization that certain foods numb me from my feelings and my true self has never been clearer to me. The power that my food choices have on my intuition is astounding. I will continue different practices to see what foods and beverages support every aspect of my whole, sparkly self.
This is the territory where I have really found myself deep diving into the waters of my most favorite subjects. Over the past 6 months, I have completed, explored, or registered for an all-star lineup of intuition focused courses:.
- Developing Intuition with Naha Armády of 22 Teachings
- Crystal School with Naha Armády of 22 Teachings
- The Second Sight: A Clairvoyance Workshop with Mary Grisey of The Woven Tarot
- The Second Sight: A Clairsentient Workshop with Mary Grisey of The Woven Tarot
- Intuitive Tarot: A Workshop with Mary Grisey of The Woven Tarot
- Tarot with Naha Armády of 22 Teachings
- Wild Alchemy Circle, a Shamanic mentorship with Lola and Tigre of Wild Playground
- Master Level Reiki with Equilibrium Energy and Education
- Master Teacher Level Reiki with Equilibrium Energy and Education
I have fully immersed myself in education to expand my perspectives about these tools and practices. I promised myself that I would go hard on all things intuition, so I am doing just that. I do well with full immersion, so am trying to prioritize any resources (time, money, energy) towards feeding this passion. There are moments when I feel like I am not doing nearly enough, that there is so much to learn, and that I am behind. Then I take those moments and reframe them to realize how beautiful it is to have discovered a topic in which I am so passionate.
- My study of accessing the Akashic Records began prior to the start of this Year of Intuition, but it has been a catalyst in this deep dive. I have begun practicing giving Akashic Records readings to others, which has been an absolutely amazing experience. Accessing the vibrational record of another person’s soul and journey is a true honor and provides unique support and insights.
- Accessing my own Akashic Records has provided me with clarity, guidance, and hope.
- Exploring Tarot reading has opened my eyes to a whole new level of making meaning out of every single day of our lives, our stories, and our history.
- Rituals have become a part of my regular practice, from celebrating moon phases to energetic space clearing. These moments of getting present support me in finding beauty, value, and inspiration in each and every day, week, month, and moment.
As I continue to develop these skills, utilize new tools, and tap into the learning from these experiences, I am excited to expand my offerings in my one-on-one and group coaching practice.
So far, my Year of Intuition has nourished my soul in ways I never could have imagined. I have connected with amazing mentors and inspiring souls. My journey feels like it is in the process of unpeeling the next layer of this grand onion of purpose in my life. I am owning my magic and it is making me sparkle.
Are you curious about what magical mischief might make you sparkle? Let’s Sparkle Together.